Health Care for All Oregon
The mission of HCAO is to create a comprehensive, equitable, publicly funded, high quality, universal health care system serving everyone in Oregon and the United States.
Health Care for All-Oregon considers health care to be a human right. We seek to create a health care system based on the principles of Universality, Equity, Accountability, Transparency, Participation, and the Public Good.
- Universality: Everybody in; nobody out.
- Equity: Health care resources and services must be distributed and accessed according to people’s needs.
- Accountability: The health care system must be accountable to the people it serves.
- Transparency in the health care system of all information, decision-making, and management.
- Participation by the public in decisions.
- Public Good: Health care, like education and public safety, is a fundamental part of a just society.
Healthcare is a Human Right!
There should be no barriers to healthcare for anyone. Other nations enjoy this right. We all deserve the same. Health Care for ALL Oregon is working to make this happen. Click here to get your HCAO Photo Petition Campaign Kit.